- A commercial landscaper or arborist?
- Impressed by RedMax®’s reliability and performance?
- Interested in saving money on top-notch power equipment?
If so, the RedMax® Fleet Program was created for you. The Fleet Program offers RedMax®’s commercial customers a discount on purchases of new products. If your company or agency is involved in commercial landscaping or arborist work on a full-time basis, you can save money on some of the industry’s most trusted power equipment. How the RedMax® Fleet Program Works
- Qualify for the Fleet Program discount by purchasing a total of 6 points or more on a single invoice.
- As shown on the chart below, you’ll accumulate points based on the number of units purchased, in any combination.
- Accumulate 6 points for a 10% discount or 10 points for a 20% discount.
- Commercial wheeled accessories, Maxtreme® attachments, mulch kits and personal protective equipment (PPE) can be added to your order at the same discount level. These items do not count toward your point total, and must be added at the same time as a qualifying purchase.
- Purchases of 10 points or more allow you to reorder products (shown in the chart below) at the same discount for up to 24 months. No other products qualify for the discount.
- The Fleet Program cannot be used with any other discount, rebate or promotional program.
- No grouping of orders is allowed among multiple users, including purchasing groups or leasing agencies.
- RedMax® reserves the right to change the Program discounts and details with or without notice.